Are you looking for a great name for your pet sitting business? If so, Walkie Doggie is looking for pet sitters that are interested in licensing Walkie Doggie for their pet sitting company name.
Why the Walkie Doggie Name
My name is Christy Williams, owner of Walkie Doggie & Pet Sitter Company, a pet sitting and dog walking business located in Evansville, Indiana. My husband and I have owned our pet sitting and dog walking business since 2010, and having the Walkie Doggie business name has clearly benefited our company in the following way:
- Short and Catchy
Our pet sitting company name has been very easy for our customers to remember and pass along to their friends and neighbors.
- Professional Presence
Our business name represents the professionalism and quality of our pet sitting service that helps differentiate us from the competition.
- Protected Name
Walkie Doggie is a federal trademark, which has protected us from other pet sitting businesses from using our pet sitting company name. View link here to view the trademark at the United States Patent and Trademark Office.
- Describes Our Business
Prospects know exactly what we do when they see or hear our dog walking and pet sitting business name.
The Importance of a Great Pet Sitting Company Name
For your convenience, we have listed the following articles that speak to the importance of why you need a great name for your pet sitting business:
- Pet Sitters International – 4 Tips for Selecting and Protecting Your Pet Sitting Business Name
- PetSittingology – Pet Sitting Business Names All You Need to Know
- Inc.com – 5 Characteristics of Great Company Names
- Entrepreneur – How to Name Your Business
Website and Other Marketing Materials
With a signed license agreement, you are also welcome to utilize the following at no extra charge:
- Exclusive rights to any marketing materials that we have already developed for our business, including logo and a copy of our website
- Exclusive rights to the domain name for your website